by JB Blunk Foundation
Made in Oakland, California
These porcelain cups are cast from ceramics made by JB Blunk between 1950 and 1990. The original cups were made from clay dug from the hills surrounding the artist’s home and studio in Inverness, California. Blunk Cups are made by hand using slip casting techniques and the muted finish emphasizes the form and texture of Blunk’s originals. Produced by Mariah Nielson and Atelier Dion.